C-2441 Environmental Test Chambers
ASTM C31, C109, C192, C511;
These advanced chambers have a temperature range of 5 to 60°C with a ±0.1°C control and ±0.3° control. Relative humidity is controlled from 20 to 98% RH ±2% with 1% resolution. Chambers utilize HFC refrigerant and are designed to meet NEC, UL and CSA standards for safety and performance. Standard control features:
AASHTO M201, T23, T106, T126, TP14
- Temperature with humidification for precise repeatable conditions.
- Microprocessor PID controllers with autotune
- Audible and visual temperature alarms
- Non-volatile memory allows chamber to return to original set point if power fails.
- Temperature and humidity controllers show two separate digital displays while operating: one for process and one for set point.
Cabinets are stainless interior with 1 - 2" access port, 2 fresh air vents, horizontal air flow, redundant high temperature safeties.
Two different size chambers are offered. C-2441 has a lockable interior glass door; C-2446 has a triple pane glass door.
|| || || |
||10 cu. ft.
||30 cu. ft.
115VAC is standard; for 230 VAC add "-3" to cat. no.